Thu, 07 Dec|
Full of Zing Festive Grazing Platter Workshop
Join Full of Zing owner Morgan, for a fun evening learning how to create your very own Festive Grazing Platter to take home and share with family or friends!
Time & Location
07 Dec 2023, 18:30 – 20:30
Sweetpea Cafe , 327A Brook St, Broughty Ferry, Dundee DD5 2DS, UK
About the event
Morgan, owner of Full of Zing, will teach you how to create your very own Grazing Platter, sharing her tips and tricks along the way!
A fun, hands on intimate 2 hour class, with cheese tasting and pairing recomendations to begin followed by platter making, festive nibbles & hot mulled drinks (non alcoholic).
All produce and tools provided. No experience needed!
Must be over the age of 18.
Included in your ticket price -
- Cheese tasting & pairing recommendations of the cheeses being used in your platter.
- Delicious quality cheeses, cured meats, antipasti, fruits, nuts and garnishes for creating your platter.
- Talked through and shown how to create your very own Grazing Platter that will comfortably feed up to 4.
- Round Slate (30cm) that your platter will be created on and is yours to keep.
- Luxury box to transport your platter home that will include Peter's Yard Crackers & Snowdonia Fig & Apple Chutney.
- Festive nibbles & unlimited Hot Mulled drinks (non alcoholic) provided by Sweet Pea Cafe.
- Take home step-by-step guide so you can create your platter again & again!
The event is seated, with the option to stand when creating!
Please note there is no wheelchair toilet access at this venue.
Not suitable for those with Gluten, Nut, Peanut, Dairy, Milk, Egg, Sulphite, Soya allergies.
We can absolutely cater for Vegetarians, so please let us know at checkout!
Grazing Platter Workshop£70.00Sold Out
This event is sold out